Evirom Soluciones S.L.U. (hereinafter, “EVISANE”), responsible for this website, makes available to Internet users this document, whose purpose is to fulfill the obligations established in Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE) and other applicable regulations, as well as to provide information on the conditions of use.
In compliance with the duty of information regulated by LSSICE, the necessary data of the owner of the website are provided below:
The company managing the services and the website domain www.evisane.com is:
RESPONSIBLE: Evirom Soluciones S.L.U.
Tax ID: B90458290
Address: Calle Arahal 18, 41439 Cañada Rosal (Seville)
Email: [email protected]
Any individual or legal entity accessing, browsing, using, or participating in the services and activities, free or paid, developed through this website assumes the status of “user” and, as such, through said access, undertakes to observe and rigorously comply with the provisions herein, as well as any other legal provisions applicable, thus committing to make proper use of the website. The user will be liable to EVISANE or third parties for any damages and losses that may arise as a result of non-compliance with said obligation.
Accessing and/or using this portal at www.evisane.com, creator of the website, attributes the status of user, who accepts, from said access and/or use, the General Conditions of Use reflected here. Said Conditions shall apply regardless of the General Contracting Conditions that may be mandatory at any given time.
Conditions of Use of the Website
The present conditions of use and navigation aim to regulate the relationship between the owner of the website, EVISANE as the provider, and the users who access and browse the portal.
www.evisane.com provides free and unrestricted access to a large amount of information, services, and data (hereinafter, “the Contents”), the property of EVISANE or its licensors to which the user may have access.
The user assumes responsibility for the proper use of the portal in accordance with the Law and these conditions. The user will be solely responsible for any false or inaccurate statements made and for the damages caused to EVISANE or third parties by the information provided.
The user agrees to make proper use of the contents and services that EVISANE offers through its portal, and in an enunciative but not limiting manner, not to use them to:
- Engage in illegal activities, acts contrary to good faith and public order.
- Spread content or propaganda of a racist, xenophobic, illegal pornographic, terrorism-apologetic, or human rights-violating nature.
- Cause damage to the physical and logical systems of EVISANE, its providers, or third parties, introduce or spread computer viruses or any other physical or logical systems that may cause the aforementioned damages, as well as not to carry out any conduct that could damage the image, interests, and rights of EVIROM;
- Contrary to the right to honor, personal and family privacy, or the image of individuals;
- Protected by any intellectual or industrial property rights belonging to third parties, without the User having previously obtained the necessary authorization from their holders to carry out the use they make or intend to make;
- Attempt to access and, where appropriate, use the email accounts of other users and modify or manipulate their messages.
EVISANE does not guarantee that its website complies, totally or partially, with the laws of other countries. Therefore, if the user resides or is domiciled in any place other than Spain, and decides to access and/or browse this website, they do so at their own risk and responsibility, ensuring that such access and/or browsing comply with the applicable local legislation in their case.
All notifications and communications between users and EVISANE will be considered effective, for all purposes, when made by postal mail, email, or telephone communication. Users should contact EVISANE through:
- Sending by postal mail as indicated in the identification data section
- Communication by telephone call to the phone number indicated in the identification data section
- Sending by email to the following address indicated in the identification data section
By using this website, the user implicitly accepts that most communications will be made electronically. For contractual purposes, the user consents to using this electronic means of communication and acknowledges that all communications sent electronically meet the legal requirements.
Links to the Website
This website may contain links to external pages for which EVISANE is not responsible for the contents or any other aspect related to such pages, nor will it guarantee the technical availability, quality, reliability, accuracy, breadth, truthfulness, validity, and constitutionality of any material or information contained in any of such hyperlinks or other Internet sites. Likewise, the inclusion of these external connections will not imply any kind of association, merger, or participation with the connected entities.
EVISANE authorizes the establishment of links between other websites and its own, provided that the following conditions are respected:
- That it does not create the impression that a non-existent commercial relationship or link exists, including distribution, agency, or concession relationships, between EVISANE and the owners, responsible parties, or advertisers on the website from which the link is created;
- That it does not create the impression that the contents or website of EVISANE belong to or have been designed by the owners, responsible parties, or advertisers on the website from which the link is established;
- That it does not offer an image of EVISANE or its products that is distorted, hilarious, harmful, defamatory, or mistaken;
- That the link is not established from a website whose contents are contrary to the law, morality, and public order, including those that include pornographic, xenophobic, violent, criminal, or illegal content.
Intellectual and Industrial Property
All distinctive signs, trademarks, trade names, contents, structure, images, design, and presentation form of the elements and any other information appearing on this website are the property of EVISANE, without the user being granted any exploitation rights over them beyond what is strictly necessary for the correct use of the website, regardless of whether they are subject to intellectual property.
Any transmission, copying, distribution, reproduction, manipulation, storage, total or partial, and any other form of use of all or part of the contents of this website without the prior and express written authorization of EVISANE is expressly prohibited. The logo is a registered trademark of EVISANE.
Unauthorized use of the information contained on this website, its resale, as well as the infringement of EVISANE’s Intellectual or Industrial Property rights, will lead to the legally established responsibilities.
In any case, EVISANE assumes no responsibility for the intellectual or industrial property rights owned by third parties that may be infringed by a third party or by the user.
Responsibilities and Guarantees
EVISANE does not guarantee the absence of interruptions or errors in access to the website, its content, or that it is updated, although it will make its best efforts to prevent them, correct them, or update them if necessary.
EVISANE does not guarantee or assume responsibility for the invulnerability of the Website or the lack of usefulness or performance of the contents of the Website. However, it declares that it has taken all necessary measures, within its possibilities and the state of technology, to guarantee the proper functioning of the Website.
Both access to this website and the use that may be made of the information contained therein are the sole responsibility of the user. EVISANE shall not be liable for any consequences, damages, or losses that may arise from such access or use of the information.
Personal Data Protection
EVISANE may process personal data collected through the Website, in this regard, it undertakes to process the user’s personal data in accordance with the legislation in force on the subject. Specifically, it undertakes to apply the provisions of Law 3/2018, of December 5, on the Protection of Personal Data and guarantee of digital rights, and Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016.
EVISANE will pursue non-compliance with the conditions, as well as any misuse of its portal by exercising all legal actions that may correspond to it.
Right of Exclusion
EVISANE reserves the right to deny or withdraw access to the portal and/or the services offered without prior notice, at its own request or that of a third party, to those users who breach these General Conditions of Use.
Modification and Duration
EVISANE reserves the right to unilaterally make the modifications it deems appropriate to its portal, being able to change, delete, or add both the contents and the services provided through it, without the obligation to give prior notice or inform users of such modifications, understanding that the publication on the provider’s website is sufficient.
The duration of the provision of the portal service is limited to the time the user is connected to the website or any of the services it provides. Therefore, the user, each time they intend to use the portal, must carefully read this Legal Notice, as it and its respective conditions of use may be altered at any time. Therefore, the validity of said conditions will vary depending on their exposure and will remain in force as long as they are duly published until they are replaced by others.
Applicable Legislation and Jurisdiction
It will be governed by current Spanish regulations, and the parties expressly waive any other jurisdiction that may correspond to them, submitting any disputes and/or litigation to the knowledge of the Courts and Tribunals of the city of Seville.
Last Update Date: 05/10/2023
Who is responsible for processing your data?
RESPONSIBLE: Evirom Soluciones S.L.U.
Tax ID: B90458290
Address: Calle Arahal 18, 41439 Cañada Rosal (Seville)
Email: [email protected]
To ensure the proper management of this treatment, EVISANE has appointed a Data Protection Officer (DPO), whom you can contact for any questions you may have regarding the same via the following email address: [email protected]
For what purpose and legitimacy do we process your data?
EVISANE respects the principle of data minimization, so it only requests the data that is adequate, relevant, and limited in relation to the purposes for which they are processed. The various purposes for which your data may be processed and their legal bases are detailed in the following list:
i) By email to [email protected], or ii) through the unsubscribe mechanisms included in all communications.
What data do we process and what is its origin?
Browsing through our website does not require prior registration, but when you browse, our web servers store information necessary for its proper functioning, such as the IP address and domain from which access is obtained, the date and time of the visit, etc.
In addition to the above, there are certain functionalities of our website that require you to provide additional information through the corresponding form (e.g., Your name and surnames, email, telephone…). Unless expressly stated otherwise, all fields collected in the form will be mandatory, so the lack of information will prevent the processing of your request.
Does EVISANE communicate this data to third parties?
EVISANE will not transfer any of this data to third parties, as a general rule, although it may make transfers or communications of personal data to meet its obligations to the Public Administrations in cases where it is required by current legislation at any time and, where appropriate, also to other bodies such as the State Security Forces and Bodies and the Judicial Authorities.
How long do we keep your data?
Regarding information communications, these will be sent until you request to unsubscribe from them. At that time, you will stop receiving the newsletter, although we will continue to process your data for the maintenance of the contractual relationship that binds us. If the Client revokes their consent or exercises the rights of deletion, their data will be kept blocked in accordance with the data protection regulations, being available only at the request of Judges and Courts, the Public Prosecutor’s Office, or the competent Public Administrations during the statute of limitations for actions that may arise, and, after the blocking period, they will be completely deleted.
What are your Rights?
To the extent recognized by the applicable data protection regulations at all times, the User may exercise the following rights in relation to the processing of their data:
- Right of access: if you exercise this right, you will be able to know what type of data we are processing and the characteristics of the treatment we are carrying out.
- Right of rectification: if you exercise this right, you may request the modification of your data because they are inaccurate or not truthful.
- Right to portability: if you exercise this right, you may obtain a copy in an interoperable format of the data being processed.
- Right to limit data processing: if you exercise this right, you may limit the processing of your data in the cases provided for by law.
- Right of opposition: if you exercise this right, you may object to the processing of your data and request the cessation of sending commercial communications.
- Right to deletion: if you exercise this right, you may request the deletion of your data when the processing is no longer necessary.
- Right to revoke the consent given.
You can exercise your rights by sending an email to [email protected] indicating the right to be exercised and accompanying a copy of your National Identity Document or equivalent document.
Likewise, we inform you that you have the right to file a complaint with the supervisory authority (in Spain, the AEPD) in case you consider that your rights have been violated.